On Monday, October 7th, Tom Hemmendinger and Lisa Kresge shared their knowledge and insights on the five-person speaking roster for the Rhode Island Bar Association’s annual program (webcast) on commercial law.
The panelists covered important case decisions and other developments impacting business and commercial law practices during the last year.
They took a deep dive into up-to-the-minute summaries and noteworthy decisions that spanned:
• Personal and real property secured transactions
• The new Rhode Island virtual currency law
• UCC sales and personal property leasing
• Commercial paper and funds transfers
• Usury issues
• Uniform Commercial Real Estate Receivership Act
To learn more about these topics and how they impact your business or organization, please contact Tom Hemmendinger or Lisa Kresge. Learn more about the BRCSM commercial finance team here.